Financial Aid Portal
Welcome to the Roseman University Financial Aid Portal. You can:
- Check the status of your financial aid application
- View a list of received and/or missing documents
- View and Accept/Decline your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
You must have a financial aid record at Roseman University in order to use this portal. If you have not begun the financial aid process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Our school code is 040653 (both campuses). Once we receive your information, you can begin to use this system.
Are you a FIRST TIME USER of the Financial Aid Portal? You need to register before you can view your information.
- Click the "REGISTER" link (below the SUBMIT button in the box to the right)
- Enter your Social Security Number (no dashes)
- Answer the two activation questions to authenticate your identity
- Select and provide the answer to the security questions
- Create your Password
Minimum password requirements:
- At least 9 characters
- Must include at least one upper case and one lower case letter;
- Must include at least one number;
- Must include at least one special character: ! @ # $ % ^ & * ()
- Do NOT include spaces
Problems logging in?
If you are trying to activate your account and receive an error message code IA, you have already activated your account. Try logging in with your Social Security Number and Password, or if you do not remember your Password, click the "Forgot your Password?" link to reset your Password. You will be prompted to answer your security questions to verify your identity. You will then be asked to change your Password.
If you receive an error that the portal is unavailable at this time, your account has been locked and you will need to contact the Financial Aid Office via phone or email to have your account unlocked.